updated: April 30th, 2020
This is a dynamic time in our world right now.
We place the utmost importance on the safety of the team, our partners, and the community. We stress the importance of recent government-mandated measures to help slow the spread of the virus, and are taking the following steps to continue to address the needs of our clients and partners during this time:
- All Bay Area showrooms are temporarily closed to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We are asking employees to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local public health offices, including the Bay Area ‘shelter in place’ order through May.
- We are working closely with our vendors and install partners to identify products that are both en route and currently in transit. In compliance with the Bay Area’s Minimum Basic Operations provision, we are evaluating each project individually to determine the best course of action. If your order is impacted by these health concerns, we will address the situation with you immediately.
- We are uniquely positioned with strong relationships with our vendors and have warehousing capabilities to help our customers get through these unprecedented times.
- We are hosting regular communication with our internal team and clients through a variety of digital communication tools.
Our team is monitoring the virus’s impact on our business diligently and will continue to provide updates as necessary. If you have any questions, please reach out to me or your VCO contact.
Most of all, we hope that everyone stays safe, present, and cares for their loved ones. Health and wellness are the most important, and we will get through this together.